There are three ways to vote: Must be completed no later than June 26th:
Electronically: via https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=QtWlwjcMKWpj1nu-QEVqkg no later than close of business 23 June, 2014.
Email: Send completed Ballot to email@example.com no later than close of business 23 June, 2014.
In Person: Only at the Annual DPI Meeting on June 26, 2014. Please hand your completed Ballot to a League of Women’s Voters Representative by 11:30am that day.
Voting takes place from May 27, 2014 to June 26, 2014.
Please complete your ballot indicating your choices for Vice Chair, Treasurer, and Directors from the official list of nominations. Write in nominees are also accepted. Only one ballot per NGO/DPI accredited organization, please.
Nominees for Executive Committee 2014 – 2016
Vice Chair: (Choose two)
- Mary E. Norton, Felician College – The Franciscan College of New Jersey
- Kelly Roberts, Fordham University
Treasurer: (Choose one)
- Elisabeth Shuman, Association for Childhood Education International
Directors: (You may choose up to Seven candidates)
- Muzaffer Baca, International Blue Crescent – Turkey
- Nicolas Chiaravalloti, Saint Peter´s University
- Frank Goldsmith, World Federation of Trade Unions
- Dorit Heimer, Lawyers Without Borders
- Marilyn Mehr, Unitarian Universalist UN Office
- Michele Peppers,The Ribbon International
- Kim Quarles, World Jurist Association
- Sylvester Rowe, International Association of Peace Messenger Cities
- Holly Shaw, Nightingale Initiative for Global Health
- Janet Stovin, World Union for Progressive Judaism
- Patience Tusingwire, Human Rights Advocated, Inc.
- Catherine White, International Association of Women in Radio and TV
- Ricky Wong, Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation